Last night while playing the “what else can I make with the random stuff in my pantry” game (dat social distancing life!), I found banana pudding and granola and decided to hack together some banana cream pie!
1) Process one cup granola in a food processor until fine.
2) Add a quarter cup of butter and 1 tsp sugar and process until a sticky, dough-ish consistency is reached. If the mixture is more crumbly than sticky, slowly add water until dough-ish.
3) Press mixture into the bottom of each ramekin and bake on 350 for 25 minutes or until browned and firm.
4) Prepare banana pudding per instructions.
5) Spoon banana pudding on top of the “crusts” and top with fresh banana slices and a dollop of Cool Whip!
Makes four servings.